Dating Book Genre – What’s the best definition for the dating genre? Dating is the custom of two people spending time together in the interest of creating an intimate relationship, beyond friendship, possibly leading to marriage. Customs vary for dating from country to country, but are common in that the couple spends time together in public to test their compatibility. Dating is also known as courtship.
In some societies, dating is done loosely for companionship and sexual relations. Some couples indulge in a dating relationship just to satisfy their needs, without the desire to form a permanent bond. In other cultures, little to no dating is allowed.
Titles in the dating genre can include informative books about the various customs of dating around the world, humorous accounts of the trials and errors of dating, or an instructional book on how to date more successfully.
Scroll below now to see 25 dating nonfiction genre examples,
or click here to see all nonfiction genres.
* * *
Dating Book Genre – Examples
Review this list of popular examples to help you get a better understanding of the dating nonfiction genre.
1. A Girls Guide to Guys: Meeting Them, Managing Them and All That Love Stuff by Rachel Hill
2. Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy, and Commitment by Steve Harvey
3. Clive Worth’s Internet Dating Seduction Guide by Clive Worth
4. Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself by Melody Beattie
5. Growing Together in Christ by Group Publishing
6. He’s Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys by Greg Behrendt
7. How to Find and Create Lasting Love: Preparing Your Foundation, Selecting the Right Partner and Ensuring Success in Your Relationship by Dylan Thrasher
8. I Don’t: A Contrarian History of Marriage by Susan Squire
9. I’m OK – You’re OK by Thomas A. Harris
10. If This Is Love Why Do I Feel So Insecure? by Carl G. Hindy
11. Keeping the Love You Find by Harville Hendrix
12. Mars and Venus Starting Over: A Practical Guide for Finding Love Again After a Painful Breakup, Divorce, or the Loss of a Loved One by John Gray
13. Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus by John Gray
14. Men Who Hate Women and the Women Who Love Them : When Loving Hurts and You Don’t Know Why by Susan Forward
15. Next Time Lucky: Confessions Of Dating Guru by Siggy Buckley
16. The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate by Gary Chapman
17. The Legacy of the Assassin by Tony Bertot
18. The Manual: A True Bad Boy Explains How Men Think, Date, and Mate–and What Women Can Do to Come Out on Top by Steve Santagati
19. The Mirages of Marriage by Don D. Jackson
20. The Relationship Cure: A 5 Step Guide to Strengthening Your Marriage, Family, and Friendships by John M. Gottman
21. Why Is Sex Fun? The Evolution of Human Sexuality by Jared Diamond
22. Why Men Don’t Have a Clue and Women Always Need More Shoes: The Ultimate Guide to the Opposite Sex by Allan Pease
23. Why Men Don’t Listen and Women Can’t Read Maps: How We’re Different and What to Do About It by Allan Pease
24. Why Men Love Bitches: From Doormat to Dreamgirl – A Woman’s Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship by Sherry Argov
25. Why Men Marry Bitches: A Woman’s Guide to Winning Her Man’s Heart by Sherry Argov
* * *
Dating Book Genre – Related Book Genres
* Cultural and Social Issues Book Genre
* General Nonfiction Book Genre
Click here now to see all